Casey Elaine Keith
Patient | Activist | Grower | Mentor
A little About me.
My name is Casey Keith and thank you for wanting to learn about me. I grew up in Ventura, California. Had a typical surfer and skater lifestyle. I worked hard pursuing my career as a Network Security Engineer and that allowed me to travel and relocate various places across the United States. I have owned, still own, or in partnerships for multiple businesses. I consult and facilitate the development of cannabis related businesses.
Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and Devic’s disease has changed my priorities in life. I am unwilling to assist anyone who is in the industry for pure profit; an investor must have a valid and real mission to help others; possessing a “Green Heart”. My aide is about changing the health and lives of others.
My Recent Work
- Sex: Intersex
- Gender: Female (living as male)
- Chromosomes: XX
- Age 42
- Status: Committed Relationship
- Children: Daughter – Chloe
My Recent Work
- 132 lesions in the brain
- 64 in the thoracic spine
- Blind in left eye
- Paralyzed chest down
- Approximately 500 lbs.
- Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (RMSS)
- Diagnosed with Devic’s Disease
- Switched to a Paleo Diet and followed the Whall’s Protocol.
- I was 500 lbs and physical activity was NOT an option.
- Stopped ALL GMO’s and have gone fully organic.
- Added Juicing, including cannabis to my diet.
- Began Smoking cannabis (hated it at first, now love it, image that!)
- Switched to a Ketogenic diet
- Paleo choices while maintaining ketosis
- Losing 10-20 lbs every week (Scared me, but the science was sound)
- Began “following the money” of research (something everyone should do)
- 3 years later I’m over 350 lbs lighter without surgery!
- No longer blind
- No longer paralyzed